1) When people call their bike a "whip."
2) When the stem and handlebars are referred to as the "cockpit."
3) When people ride track bikes with flip-flops on. DON'T YOU LIKE HAVING TOES?!?!?!?
4) The term "fixie."
5) That Bicycling Magazine puts bikes that cost more than $1500 in their "new riders" review bikes.
6) Single speed mountain bikes.
7) Guys racing Grand Tours to warm up for Worlds. Guys pulling out of Grand Tours to save themselves for Worlds.
8) Race radios.
10) Not having enough money to buy more bikes.